Youth Engagement Slough (YES) is a consortium of Slough-based service providers for young people led by Together As One (Aik Saath), Resource Productions and SWIPE. Together, our shared goal is to equip, enrich and empower the future minds of the next generation.
Young people spend only 15% of their time at school, with the other 85% spent at home or in their communities. However, most communities lack the proper provisions to give young people a safe space to meet, socialise and unwind. How does YES resolve this issue? By creating supportive spaces for children and teens to explore their creativity, meet new people and build upon skills vital to their development. With our central groups being headed by young people, YES works with young people for young people— in fact, they came up with the name!
YES has over 20 other local organisations signed up as Associates with whom we deliver services, all for FREE!
VISIT OUR OPPORTUNITIES PAGE TO DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST PROGRAMME.
Have an enquiry? Contact us by clicking here!
Where to find us